Personal veterinary care for your pet, in your own home, throughout the Berkeley Vale
AMV offers a full range of veterinary services to all domestic pets including:
- Consultations by appointment in your own home
- Telephone support and advice
- 24 hour emergency service
- Health checks and vaccinations
- Delivery of prescriptions and medicines to your door
- Laboratory tests
- X-ray facilities
- Ultrasound scanning
- Operating facilities at our fully-equipped clinic
- Routine neutering
- Collection and return of your pet where needed for all operations and anaesthetics
- Pets passports and travel advice
- Preventative health advice
- Routine flea and worm treatments
- Weighing and dietary advice
How Our Service Works
Having only two vets ensures that we have continuity of care with our patients and an understanding of what our clients need from us.
We aim to deal with the majority of your pets health care and treatment in your home.
We will visit you by appointment Monday to Saturday and we are available for emergency care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
When your pet needs more involved treatments such as operations, x-rays, ultrasound scanning or investigations under anaesthetic we will treat them at our fully-equipped clinic.
Should your pet need overnight monitoring, we have the facilities available to arrange appropriate veterinary care.